Mission Bay House
The Mission Bay House, located inside the new UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital at Mission Bay, was designed to offer brief respite for parents who will return quickly to their child’s bedside to hold their child’s hand during a blood draw, be there when she wakes up from surgery, or peek in to check on her in the middle of the night. It serves families in the first stages of crisis.
The Mission Bay House includes:
- Sleeping rooms that can accommodate up to 11 families a night.
- A lounge that can be converted to an emergency sleeping room for a family arriving late at night.
- A kitchen/dining room where volunteers and staff prepare three meals a day, creating community and ensuring that families receive the nourishment they need to remain strong for their child.
- Washer-dryers visible from the kitchen/dining room through a window so parents can keep an eye on their laundry while enjoying a meal.
- A meeting and activity room for arts and craft projects, workshops, overflow seating for meals, game and film nights, birthday parties, and more.
We are able to assist families in their greatest time of need with the financial and in-kind support of generous individuals, groups, business and corporations in our community. Ronald McDonald House of San Francisco is a not-for-profit corporation under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is eligible to receive contributions deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Ronald McDonald House at Mission Bay 1975 4th Street San Francisco, CA 94158 Phone: 415.502.9868 Email: email@example.com Please address mail to: Ronald McDonald House of San Francisco c/o UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital 1975 4th Street, Box #4014 San Francisco, CA 94143