Our Wish List
Ronald McDonald House of San Francisco depends on the generosity of our volunteer community to provide time, talent and all types of support. “In-kind” donations, contributions of materials, goods and services, allow us to provide for families in a “home away from home” environment.
We are always seeking new adult clothing of all sizes and a variety of unused household goods such as:
- Sweatpants, sweatshirts, plain t-shirts, socks
- Paper towels (we utilize approx. two 8-packs per week)
- Non-Scented/Hypoallergenic laundry detergent
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Cascade Dishwasher detergent
- Body wash (dermatologist tested/non allergenic)
- Lysol or Clorox disinfecting wipes (We utilize approx. one tub per week)
- Simple Green cleaning solution
- Scrubbing Bubbles
- Individual snacks (chips, cookies, fruit snacks, granola bars, pudding)
- White bath towels, hand towels, washcloths
- Queen size white sheets & pillowcases
- Drawstring garbage bags (kitchen & 33-gallon)
- Safeway gift cards
Please visit our Amazon wishlist for our current needs:
Any questions, suggestions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items can be dropped off at the House at 1640 Scott Street, San Francisco, CA 94115.
To arrange a drop-off date and time please call us at (415) 673-0891. While we appreciate the good intentions behind all donations, we ask that you please do not drop off items that are not on our list as we have limited space and human resources and are not able to store or dispose of donations we cannot use.
Thank you for your support! Our Federal EIN is 94-2951627.