Our Wish List
Ronald McDonald House of San Francisco depends on the generosity of our volunteer community to provide time, talent and all types of support. “In-kind” donations, contributions of materials, goods and services, allow us to provide for families in a “home away from home” environment.
We are always seeking new adult clothing of all sizes and a variety of unused household goods such as:
- Sweatpants, sweatshirts, plain t-shirts, socks
- Non-Scented/Hypoallergenic laundry detergent
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Cascade Dishwasher detergent
- Shampoo – Travel size
- Conditioner – Travel size
- Body wash (dermatologist tested/non allergenic)
- Lysol or Clorox disinfecting wipes (We utilize approx. one tub per week)
- Individual snacks (chips, cookies, fruit snacks, granola bars, pudding)
- Safeway gift cards
Please visit our Amazon wishlist for our current needs:
Any questions, suggestions or information regarding donation drop offs please contact email@example.com.
To arrange a drop-off date and time please call us at (415) 502-9867. While we appreciate the good intentions behind all donations, we ask that you please do not drop off items that are not on our list as we have limited space and human resources and are not able to store or dispose of donations we cannot use.
Thank you for your support! Our Federal EIN is 94-2951627.