JOB TITLE: Family Services Representative (Several Part-Time Shifts Available)
REPORTS TO: Program Director
Ronald McDonald House of San Francisco (RMHSF) provides a home-away-from-home and caring community to critically-ill children and their families receiving treatment at San Francisco hospitals. We provide lodging and support services from two locations: 1640 Scott Street and Benioff Children’s Hospital at Mission Bay.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who take pride in their work while offering compassionate care to our visiting families. Some of the various duties include:
* Assist families with check-in & check-out processes
* Provide in-house and local information
* Anticipate and accommodate families need during their stay in an attentive, courteous and friendly manner
* Familiarize families with safe practices in the House and the best practices for families who may experience a house emergency
We are looking to fill several overnight/graveyard shifts.
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish English preferred
•To apply: please submit a resume, references and a cover letter, stating how your skills meet
the qualifications of the position.
•Forward these materials to: email@example.com. Please include the job title for this
position in the subject line of your email.
• Please do not contact Ronald McDonald House of San Francisco or any of its staff directly.
Job description is for informational purposes only. Additional duties that are consistent with the
responsibility level may be assigned.